We at Nimes Transport respect your privacy and the right to have control over your personal information. We will therefore be open with what data we collect and why. This data will of course be protected.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Nimes transport collects the information primarily directly from you as a customer. Examples of personal information we collect are your name, contact information for you such as telephone number, e-mail address and physical address. Nimes Transport may update your information from other public registers, such as www.allabolag.se, if it is necessary to maintain good register maintenance.
Nimes Transport registers personal data in connection with:
- Registration for a service offered via the various platforms that Nimes Transport offers.
- When you fill in your e-mail address or telephone number on the website.
- If you contact us via email, phone, our websites or social media.
- Your visit to our websites, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data as well as e.g. the IP address, device type, operating system and browser type used for the visit.
COLLECTION WITH CONSENT
By clicking on the “Approve” button, you agree that the personal data may be used for marketing purposes for the service that is exposed in connection with where you are asked to fill in your personal data. You also agree that Nimes Transport may place a so-called third-party cookie on your computer. This cookie will follow you in order to facilitate your experience by, for example, remembering your choices that you have entered on the website, such as remembering login. It is also used for security purposes where we can see if the visitor with a cookie is a real person who visits
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Nimes Transport processes personal data mainly for the purposes stated below and for any additional purposes stated at the time of collection:
- To fulfill orders for services through one of the platforms offered by Nimes Transport;
- Enable good customer service, such as handling your inquiries, correcting incorrect information or sending information that you have requested in, for example, newsletters;
- To be able to administer customer profiles and market research;
- To send you information if you have an active customer relationship with us;
- To send important messages such as communication about changes in our terms and policies.
When you use our website, personal information may be collected via, for example, cookies. However, this is only done via a separate consent. Then the information about your use is stored. This can be technical information about your device and internet connection such as operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies and unique identifiers.
LEGAL BASIS, STORAGE AND CLEARANCE OF PERSONAL DATA
By submitting information to Nimes Transport, you give your permission for Nimes Transport to register and store information about which service was purchased and process the specified personal data for specified purposes. As a legal basis for processing, Nimes Transport will refer to the fulfillment of an agreement, legal obligation, legitimate interest or consent. If Nimes Transport uses legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be done for the purposes set forth above. Please note that you can revoke your consent at any time by contacting us, for contact information see the heading “How to contact us” below.
The processing takes place in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data is not retained for a longer period than is necessary with regard to the purposes of the processing. Nimes Transport will store your personal information as long as you are a customer with us. Some information can be retained longer when required due to other legal requirements, such as the Accounting Act. However, high security and confidentiality are always observed in all handling of personal data.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You have rights regarding your personal data, and you have the opportunity to influence your information and what is saved. Nimes Transport will, on its own or the customer’s initiative, correct information that is found to be incorrect. You can also request at any time that your data be deleted or that its use be restricted by contacting us. For contact routes, see the heading “How to contact us”. If you believe that your rights are not respected by us, please feel free to contact Nimes Transport.
HOW TO CONTACT US